EAT SMART, SIP WISE ™
· By Amalia Talei
Choco Fudge Cake With 2-ingredient Mylk Ganache
A 2 ingredient milky & silky ganache is all you need to elevate any chocolate cake. Hence we brought you the recipe to this delicious, easy and nutrient dense cake with the perfect topping. Did anyone call for breakfast?
Yield 1 loaf
- 1 cup chickpea flour (sub for whole, gf or oat flour)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (sub for whole, gf or oat flour)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (sub for whole, gf or oat flour)
- 1 cup coconut blossom sugar
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 2 holy chocolates coconut truffles melted (sub 75 gr vegan chocolate 85%, melted) use an au-bain marie to melt!
- 1 + 1/4 cup oat milk (sub any milk)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 100 gr vegan dark chocolate 75-85%
- +/- 1/4 cup oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 185C, line a baking tin with parchment paper. Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl, add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Transfer batter to the prepared tin, tap and place in the centre of the oven. Bake for approximately 35-45 min until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
- In the mean time, whisk together the ingredients for your ganache using an au-bain marie, add more milk to achieve the consistency you like. Remember the ganache will set once cooled.
- Allow the cake to chill before adding your ganache, eat immediately or store air-sealed in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Optional: serve with berries!