EAT SMART, SIP WISE ™
· By Amalia Talei
Fluffy Hazelnut-Butter Chocolate Pancakes
We all love a good stack of fluffy pancakes as they are but we're no fools to say it tastes even better when they are drenched in our hazelnut-butter chocolate spread.
Yield 6-8 pancakes
- 1 cup flour (sub for GF or oat flour)
- 3/4 cup oat milk (sub any milk)
- 3/4 tbs baking powder
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 tbs sweetener of choice
- oil for baking (or use a non-stick pan)
- 1 - 2 tbs hazelnut-butter chocolate spread
- 1 banana, peeled *optional
- Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl, add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly until the batter starts to foam a little. Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- In the mean time, heat up a pan with a bit of oil on medium heat.
- Add a scoop of batter to the pan, once the surface shows bubbles and dries it is time to flip.
- Serve with the spread. Allow to melt a little bit from the heat of the pancakes, add a banana or fruit to your likings... So good!